Electronic Cigarette USA
Strong determination and self discipline are important factors to consider if you want to quit smoking. In the first place, you would be willing to try it. Anyway, to quit is easy to say, but in the long run it’s hard to implement. You need your gut feel to do it if you’re desirous to get out from the chain of cigarette smoke.
However, I was able to hurdle it, being a chained smoker for than 20 years. What you only need is really your political will, strong determination, and self discipline to do it. Believe me, it’s just easy to quit smoking. Here are my strategies how I did it.
7 Simple Steps to Quit Smoking
1. Avoid from the crowd of smokers. I used to mingle with people who smoke during my time as a smoker, This happens one time when I suffered a smokers cough. This lasted for more than one month. I could hardly sleep all night long due to my severe cough. Any medicine I took, it was useless, it has no effect whatsoever.
What I did, when I saw people in group smoking, I immediately distanced myself from the group and find a place where no one smoke. Usually, I have to go places with more children playing and sets in a corner looking at the kids with pride. I enjoyed them and forgot the feeling to smoke.
2. Daily physical exercise. Most often, I do biking for about 30 minutes to one hour crossing the cemented road along the mountainside. I have to pedaled heavily to produce more adrenalin and heavy sweat. After this routine, I feel I was totally relieve and feel fresh all throughout my body.
3. Drink more water or fruit juice. The tremendous biking and lots of perspiration’s that comes out from my body, forced me to drink lots of liquid. I usually consumed at least one-half gallon of water or fruit juice after my morning exercise. This is always my routine of activities 3- 5 times a week. Sometimes I have to do it on a daily basis, but most often 2 weeks interval. Electronic Cigarette USA
4. Crush a single a stick. This happens when I was really having a smokers cough for more than one month. One night when I could no longer hold my cough, I was terribly mad at the intense of my cough and I connected it with the cigarette. Without any word, I immediately got one stick and crushed it, and says, “I hate you, I hate you, I hate you” and thrown it to the trash box. From then on, it was the beginning of a life for me, i was totally free from smoking.
5. Discipline yourself. To me, this was the most hardest part of my life. Although I was already free from cigarette addiction, there were times when somebody would seduce me to have a taste just for one stick. Perhaps, because of being a chained smoker all my life, I would be enticed, but deep down in me, I have my confession and strong determination to really quit smoking. And I was thankful that I passed the test not to try a single stick. With my strict adherence to my covenant, I’m proud to say that with my self disciple attitude, I was able to withstand the odds of being an addicted smoker to become totally free.
6. God is more powerful. I know you would tease me here, but believe me, I ask the guidance of our Divine Providence. No matter what sectoral group do you belong, an atheist or whatever, you have your personal mentor or guardian you always ask helped. To me, being a catholic, believe that God have a strong influence in my life. During my period of downheartedness or depression, I always seek the assistance of my Creator for guidance, and it really works for me. During my period of cigarette smoking addiction, I have to pray strongly that God would intervene to my rescue. It really works.
7. Be positive always in every dealings. I am 100% in agreement with this particular treat. Whatever you do if you focus directly what you want and desire, you’ll surely get it. I was always positive that I could surpass this obstacles in my life. Although I was totally dependent to cigarette for more than 20 years, still I was determined that someday, I could hurdle this challenge, and it was worth my wait. I was rewarded what I was looking for, to be free from cigarette addiction.
This is the story of my life. I am positively hoping that what I have illustrated to you based on my life story, I could help you quit your addiction to cigarette smoking.
How happy I could be, when you could really stop being a chained smoker following this simple steps I have given you. Electronic Cigarette USA
Healthy Smoker has 1 articles online
After years of trying, I finally Quit Smoking!